Deadline to apply: March 18, 2022 at midnight
Click here to Apply
Montana Community Foundation Application Code: (22EJMS)
To qualify for this scholarship, applicant must be:
- Applicant must be a member of the Order of the Rainbow for Girls
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from a Montana high school
- Applicant must demonstrate a high school GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Selection is based on the following factors: financial need, participation in school, community, and church activities, long-term goals, and motivation
- Applicant must plan to be enrolled in a degree program in an accredited post-secondary educational institution (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school).
To apply for this scholarship, create a profile on the Montana Community Foundation site. Click “apply online” and create an account, and enter the scholarship Access Code (22EJMS) on the Dashboard.