Click here to apply
Deadline to apply: March 18, 2022 at midnight
Montana Community Foundation Application Code: (22DRSFGW)
To qualify for this scholarship, applicant must be:
- Applicant must be a natural or adopted child of an active uniformed officer who is currently employed by the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks as a Game Warden.
- Applicant must demonstrate a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above through the first semester of the senior year of high school
- Applicant must plan to be enrolled in a degree program in an accredited post-secondary educational institution (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school)
- Renewal requirements:
- Must complete assigned student information and acceptance form
- Must submit most recent transcript
- GPA of 2.75 or higher
To apply for this scholarship, create a profile on the Montana Community Foundation site. Click “apply online” and create an account, and enter the scholarship Access Code (22DRSFGW) on the Dashboard.