- POST-SECONDARY PLANNING/COLLEGE, CAREER & LIFE SKILLS!
- Course Selections & preparing for High School.
- INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL SUPPORT
- FAMILY SUPPORT
We use a systematic approach to accomplish these goals with all students and families. . .
- YEARLY PRESENTATIONS —
- Class registration and information night
- OPEN OFFICE/WALK IN TIMES —
- Counselors keep “open office” time during both lunches for general walk-in questions. Your individual counselor may not be available, but someone in the department will be available to assist you.
- INDIVIDUAL APPOINTMENTS —
- Personal Interviews & Post Secondary Planning, general information, scheduling, career/college/scholarship opportunities, personal concerns/referrals, your counselor needs to see you for various reasons, etc. . .
All services provided by your school counselors are free, voluntary and completely confidential, except as required by law to the students, families, teachers and school staff in the Helena Public Schools.
Helena School District has partnered with Intermountain to offer a free mental health screening for its students. The following letter and consent form can be returned to your student’s counselor and a screening with take place.
2018-19 Mental Health Screening Letter and Consent Form
CHS CAREER CENTER