Click here to Apply
Deadline to apply: March 18, 2022 at midnight
Montana Community Foundation Application Code: (22MCPA)
- Applicant must be a Montana High School graduate and be a Montana resident
- Applicant must be majoring in accounting
- Applicant must be at least a junior in standing with at least one semester of coursework remaining.
- Applicant must demonstrate a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Must be a student member of the MSCPA
- Applicant must be enrolled in a degree program in an accredited post-secondary educational institution (university, college, community college, college of technology, or technical school)
To apply for this scholarship, create a profile on the Montana Community Foundation site. Click “apply online” and create an account, and enter the scholarship Access Code (22MCPA) on the Dashboard.