- Deadline: April 12, 2019
- Deadline Details: Application due date is April 12, 2019.
- Award: $1,000
- Download Application
Qualifications and criteria for all applicants:
- Be a college bound graduating high school senior attending college during the fall 2019 semester.
- Participated in at least one Helena High School or Capital High School Music Program.
- 1. Scholarship applications may be obtained from the school Career Center, Music Teachers, or by
contacting the Helena Kiwanis Club at 406-442-8657.
- 2. Follow the instructions outlined in the scholarship packet.
- 3. One $1,000 scholarship each will be awarded at Capital High School and Helena High School.
- 4. Mail the application, CD or DVD of your music selection, and letters of personal reference to the Helena
- 5. Application due date for the 2019 Helena Kiwanis Club Music Scholarships is April 12, 2019. The
applications will be reviewed by a scholarship committee composed of Helena Kiwanis Club members.