- Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Deadline Details: All scholarships must be sent to and signed by the Lewis and Clark County Farm Bureau president.
- Award: $500, $750, or $1,500
- Download Application
The Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau will award $1500.00 in scholarship funds to students from Lewis & Clark County area schools. Scholarships may be awarded as one at $1,500, two at $750 each, or three at $500 each.
The winner(s) will be selected on the following criteria:
- Must be an incoming freshman or presently enrolled in college or an accredited vocational educational school.
- Scholarship must be used the year it is awarded.
- Must be current paid Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau member, or an immediate member of a current paid Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau family.
- Will be judged on the following:
- Scholastic achievement (high school GPA)
- Future Goals (college, career, activities, etc.)
- Community Involvement
- School activities
- Applicants must submit a video* in which they give answers to the following questions:
- What is your major of study and how will you use that to better agriculture?
- What are some of the current issues regarding agriculture?
All scholarship applications must be sent to and signed by the L&C County Farm Bureau president:
Karl Christians, President Lewis & Clark County Farm Bureau P.O. Box 566 East Helena, MT 59635